Cookie Wedding Favor Ideas
Dec 20, 2010
This past weekend, Team Little Things took a day to spend quality time together (off the clock) and get into the Christmas spirit. We all met at Erica’s house for her first annual Holiday Cookie Party! While listening to classic Christmas tunes and sipping on hot cocoa, we rolled, cut, baked and decorated away – for hours! Some of our delicious morsels included white chocolate covered mint chocolate cookies that were sprinkled with crushed candy cane, gingerbread men, iced sugar cookies, almond nut bars, and chocolate chip shortbread cookies that were supposed to be drizzled with chocolate…but we got lazy. Anyway, while playing Betty Crocker I was inspired for a blog idea: cookie wedding favors! Why not bake your own cookies for your guests to take home and enjoy? Especially if your wedding is around Christmas…after all, during the holiday season almost everyone is baking! But some of us may not be as domestic as others, so if you’re scared you’ll burn the house down, here are some other great ideas to stick with a cookie favor theme.
1. If you can’t bake your own cookies, why not urge your guests to instead? Our Personalized Sugar Cookie Mixes are available in a classic wedding theme, winter and fall designs. This adorable favor makes approximately 8 delicious sugar cookies. It’s also available with an optional heart handle mini whisk. So cute!
2. Cookie cutters have always been a popular and practical favor. Many couples want to give their guests something they know won’t go to waste, and a cookie cutter certainly won’t. Even though it may not be used every single day, it will come in handy when it’s time for baking. Our cookie cutters are availalbe in fun shapes such as the ever popular heart, the word “LOVE,” autumn leaves, fun beach themes, and butterflies too.
3. Not everyone has a sweet tooth, but you can stay in the baking theme with kitchen wedding favors. A measuring spoon favor, a whisk, or perhaps a kitchen timer are some of our most popular and useful kitchen favors. Like cookie cutters, these favors are practical, but they can be used in a kitchen every day.
4. If you don’t have the skills or the time to bake cookies for your wedding, fear not – we offer cookie wedding favors to give to your guests. These yummy treats are baked and customized for each and every order, guaranteeing freshness from the moment they arrive. From chocolate dipped oreos and fortune cookies to personalized Biscotti and photo cookies, the limits are endless! Guests will be able to appreciate your good taste in design and flavor.
Happy baking, and enjoy your week! Just one week until Christmas…have you finished your shopping yet?
<3 All my love – Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Traditional Groomsmen Gifts – Cufflinks - May 27, 2015
- Great Groomsmen Gifts for The Traveler or Wanderlust Wedding - May 20, 2015
- A Perfect DIY Wedding Lemonade Recipe for Your Backyard Wedding - May 19, 2015