‘Tis the Season for a Winter Wedding!
Dec 8, 2010
‘Tis the season…for your winter or holiday wedding! Christmas is coming, and the girls here at Little Things can hardly keep patient! Ah, how I love the holidays: the Christmas shopping, the lights and decorations, all the yummy baking, and the cold weather (just kidding). Any how, now is the time we’re seeing last minute orders for some of our winter and holiday wedding favors. Whether it be for a wedding or holiday soiree, these seasonal favors are great for spreading Christmas spirit! Little Things Favors is the place to shop for all your winter wedding favors and holiday needs!
Are you eager to host a winter themed wedding? We’re here to help. Not only can you have your reception in the snow, but here are some other great ideas for a winter themed wedding:
1. A Winter Wonderland – Create a blizzard indoors! Not literally, of course. An all white color scheme may sound too ‘blah’ for you, but accent it with silvers and ice blues and voila–may all your winter dreams come true. Think snow! Snowflakes and glitter should NOT be avoided. Coordinate your favors to match! This ever popular Snowflake Bottle Stopper is packaged to match your snowy theme and is practical too!
2. A Very Merry Wedding – Do you love Christmas so much that you’re getting married right around the corner from it? Is your heart set on a Christmas themed wedding – complete with decorated trees and Santa Clause? A red and green color scheme is certainly the one to choose! These Metal Christmas Tree Bells will match perfectly, and are amodern twist on the traditional wedding bell. Perhaps you’d be interested in Christmas tree centerpieces adorned with red globe ornaments, lights and a star on top. The sky is the limit!
3. Cozy Cabin Wedding – Love the Christmas season and the way the snow looks when it first falls, but hate the cold weather? One of the reasons I love the colder weather and the holiday season is the fact that I can cozy up in front of a fire with a good book and a cup of hot chocolate. If you love that too, why not have your wedding reflect that? You might want to consider a rustic, cabin-like venue and feature favors such as these Natural Vine Chairs, or Personalized Hot Cocoa in holiday designs.
4. Candy Cane Theme – Think red and white, of course! Fill up big, clear, cylinder vases with white and red Jordan Almonds, poured at an angle so you have a swirl of the two colors. Candy canes tied with personalized ribbon or mint tins will coordinate with your pepperminty theme.
Use your imagination! Like we did — this month’s display window is a trendy Christmas theme with a twist: we’ve gone hot pink and lime green! Our snowy window has a Christmas tree centerpiece decorated with pink and green ornaments with a hot pink star on top. We have tons of pink and green accessories and accents. And we have a huge, pink light-up lawn reindeer in our other window (a portion of the profit is donated to Breast Cancer!). Check out our winter wedding favors for other great holiday ideas, as well as our winter accessories and decorations! Personalized dance floor decals, unity candles, winter collections and silk snowflakes are just some of the great stuff we have in store to complete your holiday bash.
By the way, we have to congratulate Alecia on choosing her wedding date of May 6, 2012! I’m ECSTATIC! We also recently welcomed Kristi back into the office, as she was out sick for about a month. We’ve missed you!
We’re halfway to Friday! Hang in there! All my love <3 Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Wedding Favors - August 26, 2014
- Make A Toast With Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 29, 2014
- Top 10 Bridal Shower Gift & Favor Ideas - July 24, 2014