Little Things is Saving the TaTas!
Sep 28, 2010
Little Things is proud to announce that we are now supporting breast cancer awareness more than ever! We now have an entire section devoted to Pink Ribbon Merchandise that’s chock full of trendy gifts and products. By purchasing one of these items, you’re not only buying something to give to your guests, a friend, or yourself, but you’re also giving back to someone in need.
Buy one of these items during the month of October and we’ll donate 5% of the sale towards Breast Cancer Research. For the rest of the year, not only will we continue to donate a percentage of our profits, but the manufacturers of the items will, too.
Save 5% only in October by using the coupon code: ThinkPink upon checkout. Here’s a sneak peak at some of the great items we have in store for you:
1. Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Aluminum Water Bottle – Supporting breast cancer and the environment? We love it! Tote it to the gym, work, school, where ever!
2. Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Organic Lip Balm – These lip balms are fantastic to begin with, and now they just got even better. We love the organic product; it really makes your lips deliciously soft and kissable.
3. “In Favor of a Cure” Pink Ribbon Plantable Wildflower Favors (Set of 12) – A best seller, and why shouldn’t it be? Cute, practical, eco-friendly and saves lives? It’s perfect! Let your guests know that you support with this great favor. Plant them and watch beautiful wildflowers grow.
4. Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer Awareness Filled Mint Tins – For such a small favor, it sure helps a lot! Not only is this adorable, tiny tin filled with yummy candy (that’s also pink to match!), but a portion of the profit is donated. And your guests can save it afterward and use the tin to hold little knickknacks such as paperclips, thumbtacks, pills and more. A perfect way to remind them to support as well!
5. Pink Ribbon Breast Cancer 3pc Terry Cloth Cosmetic Bags – This set of three is great for traveling or just to store some stuff in your bathroom. Each is made of white terry cloth with pink trim and a pink breast cancer ribbon detail.
Be sure to check out the rest of our section for other great items such as makeup bags, totes, hand sanitizer, and more! We love every single one of them: the fact that they’re cute, stylish, and of course…PINK! They make great gifts, and some are perfect wedding favors.
Enjoy the rest of your week, everyone! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention…
Happy Birthday, Erica! Today is the birthday of Erica, owner & founder of Little Things! With balloons, streamers, balloons, an edible arrangement and chocolate cake waiting for her, we hope this is one of the best birthdays she’s ever had!
All my love <3 Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Wedding Favors - August 26, 2014
- Make A Toast With Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 29, 2014
- Top 10 Bridal Shower Gift & Favor Ideas - July 24, 2014