Top 5 Bar Supplies as Groomsmen’s Gifts
Sep 25, 2010
What better way to unwind after a long day of work than with a nice drink? Your groomsman is sure to appreciate–and use–a barware gift. Choose from our large selection of home bar supplies including shot glasses, pilsners, beer steins, tumblers, shooters, coasters and much more. Add personalization at no additional cost and watch your groomsmen throw them back with these top five picks of our barware groomsmen’s gifts.
1. Jagger Bomb Shot Set (Set of 4) – (Shown left.) Who hasn’t had an ever notorious Jagger bomb? Instead of splashing yourself in the face with Red Bull when you drop a shot glass, pour and drink the chaser and shot neatly with these specially designed glasses. You’ll be saying “Bombs Away” when chugging back these! Whip them out at any party and watch everyone flock over…they’re sure to spark a great conversation and create a lot of fun.
2. Personalized Tavern Beer Mugs (Set of 4) – Let him enjoy his annual football game with a huge glass of an ice cold beer–13.5 ounces, to be exact. The tankard style is a traditional one, with a single letter monogram on each glass for a personal touch. Cheers!
3. Fluted Shot Glasses (Set of 2) – SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! SHOTS! A simple shot glass, yet so classy! You’re sure to pump up the party with these high quality shot glasses. The beveled base makes the glass look more intricate and stand out from the crowd. They’re also able to be personalized with a different line on each glass.
4. Monogram Old-Fashioned Glasses (Set of 4) - If he’s the type of guy that likes to sit back in a chair with a nice cigar, than look no further, because you won’t find anything better than these drinking glasses. Perfect for your old-fashioned gentleman, these drinking glasses can be monogramed with a single inital like shown in the picture.
5. Big Ben Bottle Opener – Save him the time of searching for a bottle opener or cracking his beer open on the counter. This small ‘Big Ben’ bottle opener has a sleek and sturdy design compact enough to stick in his pocket, or anywhere else for that matter! The rubber grip around the edge makes it easy to hold so you don’t have to worry about slipping when opening a bottle. Personalize it with one line of text.
Barware groomsmen’s gifts are traditional, practical and make great keepsakes. Be sure to visit our section for a wide variety of shot glasses, shooters, beer steins, and more!
And if you’re looking for wedding favors, be sure to check out our amazing selection!
Enjoy your weekend, everyone! xoxo – Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Traditional Groomsmen Gifts – Cufflinks - May 27, 2015
- Groomsmen Gifts for The Traveler or Wanderlust Wedding - May 20, 2015
- A Perfect DIY Lemonade Recipe for Your Backyard Wedding - May 19, 2015