Mirror, Mirror, on the Wall…
Sep 9, 2010
Well, unfortunately Little Things doesn’t offer hanging wall mirrors as bridesmaid’s gifts. However, we do offer a chic collection of compact purse mirrors that are certain to have your bridesmaids staring at themselves all day long! Sure to be the perfect gift, these mirrors are top quality items perfect for your bridesmaids to carry around in their handbag. After all, what women doesn’t like to have one handy to apply their lipstick or gloss, or do a quick teeth check?
Here are Little Things’ Top 3 Choices of Compact Mirrors:
1. Personalized Silver Plated Contour Heart Mirror – Not your typical compact mirror. This slightly different heart shape is sure to have your bridesmaid’s feeling exclusive with their one of a kind gift. Personalize the mirror with two lines of custom text, and choose from 12 different font styles.
2. Personalized Round Brushed Chrome Compact Mirror – Simple, but definitely not ordinary, this sleek mirror is the one that is sure to appeal to girls of all types. Flip it open to look at that pretty face and perform quick makeup fixes. The opposite side is mega-magnifying to assist in plucking those hard to see hairs or hit every single eyelash with mascara. Engrave the chrome cover with two lines of personalization at no additional cost.
3. Personalized Rhinestone Compact Mirror – Girly enough for your girlfriend that loves pink and glitter, yet classy enough for your more sophisticated friends. The sleek mirror is slim enough to fit not only in any purse, but even the tiniest of makeup bags, clutches, or cell phone pockets inside handbags (to prevent scratching, of course). With two rows of rhinestones in two of the corners, the mirror shouts “high class” without being too gaudy. Engrave it with a monogram or name for free.
Each of our compact mirrors makes a great bridesmaid’s gift. Snap shut each one with its secure clasp to prevent seven years of bad luck, and rest assured the quality is no less than fabulous. You’re sure to feel more than pleased with yourself by giving personalized compact mirrors to your bridesmaids. The gift is not only useful, but a long lasting keepsake to keep the memories of your special day alive. Be sure to check out wedding favors if you haven’t gotten those already!
All my love <3 Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Wedding Favors - August 26, 2014
- Make A Toast With Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 29, 2014
- Top 10 Bridal Shower Gift & Favor Ideas - July 24, 2014