The Executive Groomsman
Aug 12, 2010
Sometimes, its difficult to choose what to give your wedding party for their groomsmen gifts. For the corporate executive or the entrepreneur in your wedding party, how about giving something not only they can use, but is themed for their profession? Personally, as an entrepreneur myself, I wouldn’t mind receiving a gift that actually can be used by myself everyday. Corporate gifts for the executive are a great idea for your groomsmen – practical, useful and some even fun to appeal to the kid in each of us.
Here are 5 great corporate inspired items that can double as groomsmen gifts for your wedding.
1. Personalized Executive Decision Maker & Paperweight (Item Number LRW-CORA5MK) – a sophisticated take on the Magic Eight Ball, just ask a question, spin the wheel and have a decision made for you. A great gadget for any office. Personalized for free. $24 each.
2. Metropolitan Desk Organizer (Item Number LRW-LTHR130LE) – A manly desk organizer in dark black leather in a modern square cube shape. Simply slip out the velvet lined trays to hold small items or use as coasters. Also holds a photo and can be personalized for free. $49.95 per set.
3. Personalized Leather Desk Caddy (Item Number LJDSGC493) – The unique gently curved rounded shape of this caddy makes this an appealing corporate or groomsmen gift. Keeps your pens and desk items in one place and avoid clutter. Personalized for free $23.95 per caddy.
4. Personalized Executive Black Leather Business Card Case (Item Number LRW-CORAL220C) – The shape of this business card holder makes it unique and modern. Velvet soft lining inside and free personalization makes this card case a sure fire win. $15.95 each
5. Personalized Charging Station (Item Number LJDSGC523) – Let’s face it, in today’s world men carry around more than just one gadget with them. And this personalized charging station will help keep all their wires and chargers in one neat place. Great for the home or office. Personalized for free. $79.95
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Great Groomsmen Gifts for The Traveler or Wanderlust Wedding - May 20, 2015
- A Perfect DIY Wedding Lemonade Recipe for Your Backyard Wedding - May 19, 2015
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Wedding Favors - August 26, 2014