Win A Copy of Planet Wedding: A Nuptialpedia
Apr 20, 2010
About two years ago, Harry Choron, contacted me – he wanted to use a few of my articles that I had published on our website in his upcoming book, Planet Wedding. Of course I was thrilled and honored to be included in such a wedding publication and signed the article releases right away!
Although it wasn’t my first time published (I had poems published way back in my high school days in Teen and Seventeen Magazines) and I’ve been an aspiring romance writer for a few years now – it was my first time that I was going to have my name in print in an industry wedding publication. How exciting!!! And today, I finally received a copy of Planet Wedding - and there I was, on page vii – under the acknowledgments. Wow!
Planet Wedding is a fabulous guide for brides-to-be, wedding buffs and the romantics at heart who not only want useful wedding planning tips but also history, information, cultural, funny stories and more – it really is everything you need to know about weddings. (Maybe even some things on wedding favors?)
- What Your Color Choice Really Means
- A History of The Honeymoon
But Also includes Articles such as:
- 69 Rules of Wedding Crashing
- Ten Things the Bridal Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
- How to Tell If You’re a Bridezilla
- How to Have a Green Wedding
- 231 Money-Saving Tips
- Wedding Customs from Around the World
It really is a useful book chock-full of useful tidbits and items you can use to help plan your own wedding! And because I’ve been published in it, I would like to give away to one reader a copy of this book! All you have to do is comment on this blog post for a chance to win – and please include your real email address when you comment (don’t worry, it won’t be published) so I can contact the winner.
Open to US Residents – US Shipping Only. Contest ends on April 30, 2010 at Midnight EST. Winner will be announced Saturday May 1, 2010!
Happy Wedding Planning!
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Top 10 Bridal Shower Gift & Favor Ideas - July 24, 2014
- Cheap Groomsmen Gifts | The Best Groomsmen Gifts Under $50 - June 20, 2014
- The Best Bridesmaid Gifts Under $39 - June 19, 2014