Top 10 New Beach Wedding Favors
May 21, 2009
We’re going back to the beach again! (Can’t you tell summer is on my mind?) Yesterday we visited our customer’s top ten favors and today we’re going to visit my top ten new beach wedding favors which were just released this season – perhaps it will give you some beach themed wedding favor ideas for your upcoming beach wedding.
(By the way, did you know I had a beach / destination wedding as well?)
1. Chrome Starfish Wine Bottle Stopper – I’m a big fan of wine stoppers because there isn’t a household out there that doesn’t have a bottle (these work with any bottle not just wine) that needs to be sealed. Cork tends to break after a while – whereas chrome stays sturdy and strong. I like the fact that these are reasonably priced and have chrome (not resin) tops – which make them more durable. It comes pre-wrapped with attached beach themed tags, so there is no need to do any work! Btw, we have a huge selection of wine stopper wedding favors, so if this design doesn’t work for you check out the 100 + other stoppers we carry.
2. Shell Place Card Favor Boxes With Designer Beach Place Cards – Brand, spanking new and just out of the box (get it? lol). These favor boxes serve double duty – you can use them to hold sweet treats (candy, almonds, mini cookies, jelly beans) while at the same time the tops double as place card holders. When your guests take them home they have a neat looking little wooden trinket box to display in their homes or to use as a jewelry box. A really inventive idea.
3. “Please Be Seeded” Starfish Eco-Friendly Plantable Place Cards – Let’s face it – you need place cards. People want to know where to sit. If you don’t seat your guests, some people who don’t know your family will be left holding their plates looking for a spot to sit. You don’t want that and neither do we. Here’s a beach themed wedding favor that is eco-friendly (the starfish can be planted), functional (it is used to assign your guests seats), pretty (hey, they are good lookin’), and relatively cheap ($1.10 to $1.60 each depending on quantity). We have these available in different designs too, so hop over to our eco-friendly wedding favors page for more designs.
4. Natural Selections Shell Candle Wedding Favors – It’s like you just collected a jar full of beautiful shells from the beach and topped it off with a candle. These candle holders are beautiful and packaged in recycled cardboard boxes with natural rattan ties. Eco-friendly as glass is reuseable and renewable. If I go to a wedding this beach season, I would want someone to give me this!
5. Palm Tree Water Globe Beach Wine Stoppers – Yes, I’m back to wine stoppers again, but with good reason - this is the most unique stopper we carry. Have you everr seen a water globe on top of a wine stopper? It’s pretty cool. Not to mention the packaging and display is dynamite.
6. Beach Theme Starfish Ice Cream Scoops – Nothing says summer more than the sand, the shore and ice cream! Functional, fun and practical who can’t use an ice cream scoop in their kitchen? Made of resin with a solid chrome scoop these will last for many seasons to come.
7. Elegant Crystal Flower & Starfish Candle – if you want a beach themed favor but don’t want to scream “beach” at your wedding – or if you want to give a gift a bit more upscale – these candles fit the bill. Pretty flowers and starfish in crystal clear color (these are also available in pink or lavender, btw) will charm your guests. Subdued but classy, these are elegant beach wedding favors.
8. “Ocean Breeze” Seashell Scented Soaps – Gorgeously gift boxed, these beach themed soap favors will look beautiful on your reception tables or as your bridal shower favors. Very popular, these guest soaps smell as good as an ocean breeze!
9. Personalized Lemonade Wedding Favors – Long days in the sun call for a refreshing summertime treat. Share the sunny love with your guests with these delicious lemonade mixes – available personalized in 58 designs.
10. Seaglass Luminary With Beaded Handle – These come as show in assorted beachy colors. Whether you use them as table decorations or give them out as candle wedding favors, these are beautiful and well made lanterns.
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Traditional Groomsmen Gifts – Cufflinks - May 27, 2015
- Groomsmen Gifts for The Traveler or Wanderlust Wedding - May 20, 2015
- A Perfect DIY Lemonade Recipe for Your Backyard Wedding - May 19, 2015