Top 10 Wedding Favors For 2009
May 19, 2009
I’ve been looking through our sales and for the past 6 months (December until today), these are our top 10 bestselling wedding favors based on our customer’s purchases. Granted these items can always change, and if they do, they will change based on our customer’s behavior and buying patterns. This is a great place to start for wedding favor ideas, to get inspiration for your wedding favors or just to see what other brides are buying!
Here’s our Top 10 Bestselling Wedding Favors for 2009:
1. Miniature Silver Galvanized Buckets – Our Miniature silver pails have always been a bestseller. Great for the do-it-yourself crowd, there is just so many uses for these little miniature wonders. Add ribbon and felt flowers, insert lollipops and Volia! A miniature flower garden. Are you a DIY type? Pour soy wax into these little bad boys and make your own homemade candle favors. Like candy? Fill these little buckets with your favorite sweets. For a bridal shower idea – just add bath salts or mini bath balls/gems. For the eco-friendly crowd, why not add some potting soil and plant our Personalized Plantable Magic Beans in them?
2. Chrome Heart Bottle Stopper With FREE Personalized Tags – Classic and timeless, this is a traditional and favorite wedding favor among our brides. Since it is already pre-packaged in a formal style black bottomed box and tied with sheer white organza ribbon – there is no stress over how to wrap or display these pretty little things! Simply place them on your tables and you are good to go! PLUS – these come with free (yes, that’s FREE) personalized tags. The only drawback with these tags is you will have to attach them to the favors yourself.
3. Personalized Themed Candy Jars – Available in 27 themes and colors these are perfect for every ocassion from bridal showers to weddings and even baby showers! Great for the do-it-yourself crowd, you can do so much with these little jars. Simply fill with your favorite candy (this is deceiving, because these jars hold ALOT more than the picture appears). We can fit 22-26 jordan almonds in ONE little jar. Select your design, pick your color scheme, fill with candy and add ribbon for a cute touch. Here’s our tip: Place the label on the jars after they are filled and tightly sealed!
4. Our Personalized Round Shot Glass and Votive Holders - popular for years, these round shot glasses hold approximately 2.5 ounces (filled to the tippy-top) and are perfect as votive or tealight candle holders. Available in over 50 designs and several ink colors these make perfect personalized favors.
5. Beautifully Beaded Place Card and Photo Frame – Seen in the Movie 27 Dresses and featured in many bridal magazines this classic and traditional silver place card frame is a timeless and elegant wedding favor. It has a sturdy velveteen back, a glass insert, it comes with a blank place card and has a beautiful silver metal frame. The frames can also be positioned horizontally or vertically. This is very well priced and a value for the money. The frames are also available in gold: Gold Beautifully Beaded Place Card Frames
6. Two Of A Kind Personalized Playing Cards – Available personalized in 12 different label colors, these playing cards are functional favors everyone can keep in their homes and enjoy for years to come. Just a quick note: selecting a different color label does not change the card color, only the label outside the box is changed. Additionally, these cards are not personalized – only the box label is.
7. Pink Polka Dot Purse Manicure Sets – Great for bridal or baby showers these are our most popular chic favors. Great for all the women in your life – who doesn’t need an adorable portable manicure set? Each little pink purse contains all the essentials you need a tweezer, nail clipper, emery board, and small scissor.
8. Mini Buri Fans – a great eco-friendly favor option, as shown these double as place card holders or as wedding favors for beach and summer weddings. Made out of all natural buri palm these are beautiful as they are earth friendly. Shown here, we cut out tags from cardstock and attached reinforcements before attaching with ribbon. And if your looking for a larger fan, we do carry large buri fans as well.
9. Handbag Design Compact Mirror Favors – These inexpensive (Only 85 Cents!) favors are great for bridal showers, bachlorette parties, girls night out events, sweet 16 and more. A very popular favor, these little plastic handbags open to reveal a double sided mirror. How adorable!
10. Rose Ball Candle Wedding Favors – With Free personalized tags! How easy and simple these little candles are – just place them on your tables and your all set! No need to gift wrap these candles – they come prewrapped with white organza ribbon and a pre-attached thank you tag. If you decide to order the FREE personalized tags – all you’ll need to do is attach them to the favors once they arrive.
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Make A Toast With Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 29, 2014
- Top 10 Bridal Shower Gift & Favor Ideas - July 24, 2014
- Cheap Groomsmen Gifts | The Best Groomsmen Gifts Under $50 - June 20, 2014