Top 10 Most Outrageous Celebrity Engagement Rings
Dec 4, 2012
If you’re looking for unique engagement ring ideas, check out these crazy huge, expensive and even unusual celebrity engagement rings for some inspiration!
1. Beyonce – 18 carat; $5 million – We’re not surprised at the quality and classiness of this engagement ring. As if Jay Z would give anything less!
2. Mariah Carey – 17 carat; $2.5 million – This pop diva is known for her girly appeal, so it’s no wonder Nick Cannon made sure there was pink in this rock!
3. Kim Kardashian – 20.5 carat ring with a 16.5 carat emerald center; $2 million – Quite a fancy ring for such a short marriage, but certainly outrageous none the less.
4. Katherine Heigl – 3 carat; $150,000 – This ring certainly has bling, and makes our list due to its unique style and shape.
5. Hilary Duff – 14 carat; $1 million – Her ring was the talk of Hollywood after she got engaged to hockey player Mike Comrie.
6. Jessica Biel – size unknown; estimated $130,000 – We just love the vintage look of this ring! Rumor has it that Justin Timberlake picked this out all by himself.
7. Kate Middleton – 18 carat; estimated $500,000 – That blue oval sapphire was previously worn by Princess Diana!
8. Victoria Beckham – size unknown; estimated $65,000 – The former Spice Girl lives up to her nickname Posh by flaunting this unusual beauty.
9. Jennifer Lopez – 6.1 carat; $2.5 million – Ben Affleck certainly has good taste in rings! He gave his present wife Jennifer Garner one just as impressive.
10. Elizabeth Taylor – 33.19 carat; estimated $2.5-$3.5 million – You can’t think of diamonds without thinking of this beauty!
Are you getting engaged? Be sure to check out our engagement party favors for your celebration after you announce the engagement!
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Traditional Groomsmen Gifts – Cufflinks - May 27, 2015
- Great Groomsmen Gifts for The Traveler or Wanderlust Wedding - May 20, 2015
- A Perfect DIY Wedding Lemonade Recipe for Your Backyard Wedding - May 19, 2015