Wedding Picture Ideas & Locations
Nov 28, 2012
Nikita, our resident office assistant, has a knack for photography – she’s always walking around snapping pictures of us in the office! When asked what she thinks makes great wedding photos, she responded with one word – location. The main key to creating unique wedding pictures is a location that’s outside of the box.
Here are Nikita’s top 10 choices for unconventional wedding photo locations:
1. In the city
2. Train Yards
3. Graveyards or Penitentiaries
4. Nature Walks
5. Older buildings (abandoned warehouses, churches, theaters, etc.)
7. On a boat/lighthouse
8. Museum or Zoo
9. Sports Stadium
10. Amusement Parks
You can check out her entire article here: Wedding Picture Ideas and Locations
Besides an ideal location that will create a wonderful backdrop for your wedding photos, there are many other factors to consider for awesome pictures. Lighting, posing, and angling properly – yet still in abnormal ways will result in photos that are modern and fun! That’s why you should never hesitate to splurge on your wedding photographer: they’ll know all the tricks to perfecting your pictures!
Keep your eyes out for Kristi’s upcoming post for advice on choosing a wedding photographer!
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Traditional Groomsmen Gifts – Cufflinks - May 27, 2015
- Great Groomsmen Gifts for The Traveler or Wanderlust Wedding - May 20, 2015
- A Perfect DIY Wedding Lemonade Recipe for Your Backyard Wedding - May 19, 2015