Wedding Guest Bag Tips & Ideas
Aug 7, 2008
A great way to show your gratitude to your out of town or destination wedding guests is to prepare welcome bags for them. A rule of thumb is one bag per hotel room, or one per single or one per couple sharing a room. You should begin to gather your items at least 2 months before your wedding, and assemble them one to three weeks before it.
Once your bags are assembled make sure to give them to the hotel manager with a list of guests to receive them. You could have your welcome bags distributed in one of three ways: when guests check in, already in the guest rooms when guests arrive, or you can have an hotel employee deliver the bags after your guests’ arrival.
Ideas to place in your guest bags:
- Personalized Shower Gel
- Personalized Hand Cream
- Personalized Lip Balm
- Personalized Sunscreen
- Personalized Mint Tins, which can be filled with mints, candy or gum.
- Bath favors items such as soaps, confetti, or fizzers
- Personalized Coffee or Personalized Tea packets
- Bath poufs, loofahs, sponges, mitts or towels
- Spa slippers or flip flops
- Light snacks
- Personalized playing cards, books or games.
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Make A Toast With Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 29, 2014
- Top 10 Bridal Shower Gift & Favor Ideas - July 24, 2014
- Cheap Groomsmen Gifts | The Best Groomsmen Gifts Under $50 - June 20, 2014