The Best Personalized Wedding Favors
Dec 2, 2011
The world of wedding favors is massive, and a large portion of it consists of personalized wedding favors. Looking for something that’s thoughtful and will always commemorate your special day? Then personalized favors are the way to go!
Below I’ve listed some of our bestselling personalized party favors. And remember, even if something isn’t personalized, you can always add a custom stickers, tag or ribbon to it.
1. Personalized Shot Glasses – Even if your family and friends aren’t drinkers, these can double has a candle holder too! Check out the rest of our personalized glassware for similar items, such as our ever popular personalized stemless wine glasses, pint glasses, mugs, shooters and more.
2. Personalized Lip Balm – This is the best bridal shower favor! I am addicted to lip balm: I carry one in my pocket, stash extras in my purse, desk, and car. So receiving this as a favor would be completely practical for me. And they’re so cheap!
3. Personalized Playing Cards – Low budget, and cute! Sure, not everyone plays cards all day long, but even if they get stashed in a drawer, they’re bound to come out at some point when guests are over the house. The best part? The plastic case keeps them from getting bent.
4. Personalized Wedding Fans - These ones are our photo wedding fans – we love looking at all the pretty pictures of the couples who send them in! Perfect for outdoor and beach weddings.
5. Personalized Luggage Tags – Though we have many designs/styles available, the wedding theme one shown is the most popular, with various classic designs to choose from, as well as colors. Lightweight and practical!
6. Personalized Seed Packets – Or the popular seeded hearts I listed. These are a bit more unique than loose seeds in a packet, as you can display these beautifully (perhaps hang them off a tree branch, or use them as your seating assignments). The heart is plantable!
7. Personalized Candy Jars – This link will take you directly to our 2nd bestselling favor and top selling candy jar, our personalized apothecary jars. They’re complete with the silver metal lock. Stickers come printed separately so you can adhere them where you like.
8. Personalized Chocolate Favors – I especially love our newest additions: our personalized chocolate covered pretzels and graham crackers! Who doesn’t love chocolate?
9. Personalized Lollipop Favors – These are perfect for all ages! And for every 24 you order, you get a cool display box for the pops. The white satin ribbon is a lovely touch.
10. Personalized Hand Sanitizer – Perfect for showers and weddings alike! Girls can throw them in their purse, guys can keep them in their car or wherever handy.
Be sure to check out our entire selection of personalized wedding favors! Have a great weekend!
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Wedding Favors - August 26, 2014
- Make A Toast With Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 29, 2014
- Top 10 Bridal Shower Gift & Favor Ideas - July 24, 2014