We Love Geeks! (And Their Weddings!)
Jul 21, 2008
In The Examiner’s article, “I heart geek weddings”, self-described “geeks” are expressing their geek pride by engaging in geek themed weddings, Star Trek cakes and all! Elizabeth Oakes reports that geeky, eclectic weddings are all the rage – after all, don’t you want your wedding day to be as unique as possible?
“Geeks are creative, fun, and–nowadays, in our gadget-strewn world–the four-eyed kings and queens of cool,” says Oakes.
Creative thinking is necessary to creating a fun wedding that reflects the couple’s personality, and “geeks” ooze personality. They customize everything from their cake (game controllers!) to their wedding favors (mini Gumball Machine Wedding Favors and “We Add Up” Diamond-Shaped Calculator Wedding Favors).
The article goes on to talk about quirky examples of geek weddings and gives you ideas for your own geeky wedding. At
LittleThingsFavors.com, we feel that everyone should embrace their inner geek and order eclectic wedding favors, such as:
- “We Clicked” Round Mouse Pad Wedding Favors
- “The ‘Gratest’ Love of All’” Cheese Grater Wedding Favors
- Love Rules Ruler Wedding Favors
You don’t have to be a geek to express your inner geekiness and have a wedding that’s all you!
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Traditional Groomsmen Gifts – Cufflinks - May 27, 2015
- Great Groomsmen Gifts for The Traveler or Wanderlust Wedding - May 20, 2015
- A Perfect DIY Wedding Lemonade Recipe for Your Backyard Wedding - May 19, 2015