Great Glass Favors
Nov 3, 2011
Did you know that the term “glass favors” and “personalized glasses” are popular search terms on the net in regards to the favor market? What makes this term so popular? Since I can remember (going back to when I was a teenager) personalized glasses are a traditional way of memorializing the day. Back in 1994 when I went to my senior prom – we received personalized candles in roly poly glasses to mark the occasion (funny, they came from one of our now suppliers, Fashioncraft). To this day, some of our bestselling items are personalized glassware!
Glass favors though don’t just encompass personalized glasses, they also include our popular coasters, murano art deco favors, crystal, and the increasing popular glass candy favor jars.
Here are our Top 10 Glass Favors we’ve picked out especially for you! Check them out for some great wedding and party ideas:
- Design Your Own Apothecary Jars – Designed with tight rubber seals and a snap tight metal lock, there are over 200 different designs perfect for any occasion. These are perfect to fill with treats, although some assembly is required they are our #1 selling glass favor.
- Square Glass Coaster With Heart Design – Number #2 on our bestselling glass favor list – probably because coasters are pratical and these are exceptionally cheap for the quality! When you purchase 72 or more they are only .99 cents each! They also hold a photo too!
- Crystal Heart Keychains – A romantic crystal heart dangles gracefully from this keychain. It is perfect for any love-filled occasion and for only .99 cents (after a quantity of 30), you can’t beat this practical gift.
- 24% Genuine Lead Crystal Purple Rose – We can’t keep these in stock! As soon as we get shipments, they sell out. So if you are interested in this keepsake, pre-order them. Purple seems to be the color of the year. The crystal rose is elegant and dainty – making it the perfect favor for your guests to display in their homes. After all, who doesn’t like to receive roses? And at .99 cents on orders of 60 or more – these are great favors for parties and weddings!
- Design Your Own Glass Candy Jars – Popular for a number of reasons: they are retro designed like old-fashioned candy jars, they are personalized for free and they are only .89 cents with a minimum order of 36.
- Personalized Stemless Wine Glasses – Shown above in the picture, these are the #1 selling personalized glassware item we sell. Available in over 200 designs and 9 colors, different font styles and up to 3 lines of text in most cases – these are great. These only hold 9 ounces of wine though. I have a feeling our newly released Personalized 15 Ounce Stemless Wine Glasses are going to do very well also. The smaller 9 ounce size sells for 1.45 while the 15 ounce size sells for 1.65
- Personalized Pint Glasses – These aren’t just for the beer drinkers (although they do work well for beer!) These pint glasses hold anything you choose – water, soda, ice tea, juice, etc… and I’m sure they will get use in your guests’ homes. Available in over 200 designs and 9 colors – personalized yours today!
- Personalized Round Shot Glass & Votive Candle Holder Favors – Whether your guests use these as a shot glass or a candle holder – the choice is theirs. Some of our customers have used these to hold candles and decorate their reception tables while others have used these at the bar. At 1.05 per personalized glass, its an easy choice!
- Set of 12 Personalized Glass Favor Jars – These are sold in sets of 12, so don’t let the high price tag shock you when you initally view these. On the smaller side than the other two glass jars featured in this post, but the personalized tags offered are much prettier IMO than on the other jars.
- Design Your Own Glass Mason Candy Jars – I love the size and shape of these, complete with a little handle. Fill these with sauces, jams, jellies, honey, spice mixes, candy – you name it. The stand a bit bigger than most measuring 3 ¼” tall x 2 ½” wide.
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Traditional Groomsmen Gifts – Cufflinks - May 27, 2015
- Great Groomsmen Gifts for The Traveler or Wanderlust Wedding - May 20, 2015
- A Perfect DIY Wedding Lemonade Recipe for Your Backyard Wedding - May 19, 2015