Fun Graduation Party Favors
May 4, 2011
Whenever someone talks about graduating, I can’t get the march out of my head. Though I have quite a while until I hear that song again, it’s not long before seniors will soon have the tune ringing in their ears. After all, May has already started, and summer is just around the corner! So for everyone who is shopping for graduation favors, you’ve come to the right place. That’s right – Little Things not only has wedding favors, but graduation favors too! And some of the best ones at that! Here are some of my favorite favors for graduations.
1. Wise Owl Rice Krispies Treats – If you don’t think these little morsels are adorable, you’ll certainly think they’re delicious. These sprinkle-covered, cap-bearing owls are brand new to Little Things, and sure to be a hit among all the grads!
2. “Graduations” Antique-Finish Photo Frame/Place Card Holder (Set of Four) – Whether you’re having a formal party with seating assignments, or just want to give your guests a frame to remember their final days of school, these place card frames are the most popular choice. The catch? There’s only limited stock available – so hurry up and place your orders before this favor is no longer available.
3. Graduation Hat Boxes – A simple gift to hold a simple treat. These favor boxes are practically exact replicas of a traditional black graduation cap. Fill ‘em up with candy and feed your guests’ sweet teeth.
4. Graduation Key Ring Favors – I think a key chain is the perfect gift to give graduates. If you think about it, what exactly do they get to remember such a fine day? The tassle from their cap (unless if they threw it with the hat), and a diploma? No fun! These key chains are especially great for schools who are looking for a low-budget gift or giveaway to give to their students who are soon to be gone.
5. Personalized Graduation Favors – If you go directly to our graduation favors, you’ll find that most of the first items on the page feature the “Free Personalization” banner, and these have to be my favorite ones of all! These fun favors have the most modern and contemporary designs available, making these favors one of a kind.
Take 20% off all graduation favors using the coupon code Grad20 upon checkout. Or, just take 10% off your entire order using Grad10. Offer ends on Saturday, May 7, 2011 @ Midnight EST.
Congrats, grads! <3 Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Wedding Favors - August 26, 2014
- Make A Toast With Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 29, 2014
- Top 10 Bridal Shower Gift & Favor Ideas - July 24, 2014