The Royal Wedding…Favors!
Apr 29, 2011
So I know a ton of you watched the Royal Wedding live on TV this morning. Although I didn’t wake up at 4 AM to watch it, I did catch a few bits and pieces of it throughout the day. What did you guys think of Kate’s dress? Did anyone see the wedding cake? Or better yet, the menu? What a feast! Being a Little Things employee, I can’t help but wonder what wedding favors they featured! After a little bit of research, the rumor is that they had originally planned on giving their guests limited-edition scarves made of fine wool that were custom designed by a extremely posh apparel company in India. Little Things doesn’t offer these chic and expensive scarves, so here’s what I think William & Kate (now the Duke & Duchess of Cambridge) would use if they bought their wedding favors from us.
1. Crown Bottle Stoppers with Crystals (in styles King or Queen) – I love these bottle stoppers, mostly because they’re great quality and really stylish. These stoppers would add sparkle to any “castle!”
2. Fairytale Design Trinket Box – These trinket boxes may be low in cost, but they’re fit for royalty! Trinket boxes have been some of our most popular wedding favors in the past season, and this intricate crown style is definitely one of the finest.
3. Crown Design Picture Frame – Kate & William’s guests would have no problem finding their seat with these elegant place card frames. And they’re perfect for holding pictures afterwards.
5. Finally, (although I’m sure Kate’s is MUCH nicer), we offer a ton of bridal tiaras – but these are great alternatives for brides who can’t afford one as lavish as the Duchess’.
We welcome Marko, the leader of our Search Engine Marketing department, back to the states today! Marko resides in Helsinki, Finland but has once again decided to come visit his fellow employees here in America.
PS – Don’t forget to take 10% off your order using the coupon code Cake10 upon checkout – expires tomorrow! And if your order totals $249 before the discount, you can select a free cake topper! See site for details.
Enjoy your weekend, and the nice weather! <3 Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- Great Groomsmen Gifts for The Traveler or Wanderlust Wedding - May 20, 2015
- A Perfect DIY Wedding Lemonade Recipe for Your Backyard Wedding - May 19, 2015
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Wedding Favors - August 26, 2014