The Best Bridal Shower Favors
Apr 7, 2011
I absolutely love bridal showers. Maybe not as much as I love weddings, but definitely a lot. Mostly because it’s the perfect girl’s day out, that is, if it’s not a Jack and Jill Bridal Shower. What’s just as good as a bridal shower in its entirety? Bridal shower favors, of course! If you’re shopping our website this week, you’ll find that you receive a 20% discount on all of our bridal shower favors. Below, you’ll find a list of some of our most popular and best selling favors strictly for bridal showers.
1. ‘Pink Polka Purse’ Manicure Set Bridal Shower Favors – An oldie but a goodie! This whimsical manicure kit makes the “purse-fect” gift for your guests. It’s cute, practical, and girly!
2. “Hooked On Love” White Heart Shaped Purse Hook – If you ask me, purse hooks are cute, but I’d be a little embarassed to whip my out on a date. Regardless, they are extremely practical, considering I HATE putting my bag on the floor (and yes, they really do work – my bag must weigh at least 5 pounds). I especially like this purse hook because its sleek and simple, and folds.
3. “Love & Kisses” Personalized Lip Balm Stick (Set of 12) – If you’re like me and appreciate a good chapstick, you’ll really like these. I’m obsessed with lip balm and not only carry one on me at all times, but stash them in places like my car and desk, and keep many backups in my handbag. These lip balms certainly have the best personalization options available.
4. “Something Blue” Mirror Compact – This isn’t one of our best sellers, but it’s loved by brides-to-be because the “Tiffany Blue” theme is becoming extremely popular. So when brides come in looking for favors to match this classy theme, I recommend this: it’s not only cute, but practical.
5. “Slice of Style” Stainless Steel High Heel Cake Server – Cake servers may not be used all the time, but they’re the perfect necessity when you’re hosting a party. This cake server is great because it may look girly in its packaging, but when you take it out it just looks like a modern and unique cake server – so the men won’t be afraid to use it later on.
6. It’s a Shoe Thing” Shoe Bottle Opener Wedding Favors – Pop the top with this trendy shoe bottle opener. The high-heeled shoe theme is a classic and unforgettable bridal shower theme – what girl doesn’t appreicate a sexy set of kitten heels?
7. “Dressed For Tea” Dress Shaped Tea Infuser – The tea party is another popular bridal shower theme. This favor is the perfect combination of tea and bridal shower. Pair it with a personalized favor jar filled with loose tea and voila – the sweetest favor.
8. A Perfect Reflection – Wedding Dress Mini Candle (Set of 6) – I’m personally not a fan of candles, but when brides want a candle for their bridal shower, they’re usually looking for one that’s specifically a dress. This one is brand new and definitely the nicest one we offer: great quality and great packaging too.
9. “First Class Fashionista” High Heel Luggage Tag – You can never have too many shoes, and that includes shoe favors. This luggage tag has been a favorite by brides for a long time now, and it’s no wonder why. Practicality meets style.
10. “Oh, So Cosmopolitan” Reversible Recipe Coaster – This coaster is the perfect addition to any cocktail hour – not just the one at the bridal shower! Unlike most coasters, you don’t have to worry about this one breaking. And it features a simple cosmo recipe on the back.
Don’t forget, many of our wedding favors work as bridal shower favors too. Save 10% site wide this week by using Shower10, or 20% on all favors from our bridal shower section by using Shower20.
Happy shopping! <3 Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Wedding Favors - August 26, 2014
- Make A Toast With Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 29, 2014
- Top 10 Bridal Shower Gift & Favor Ideas - July 24, 2014