Spring Is In The Air!
Mar 15, 2011
May flowers are not the only thing April showers bring – they bring lots of weddings too! I can’t wait to say that “spring has sprung” – I’m sick of the cold, and I know brides who are looking forward to their warmer-weather weddings are too! From April all the way through early June, there’s a ton of spring weddings taking place. If you’re attending a wedding during this time, you’re sure to see a lot of spring themed wedding favors around! The great thing about spring favors are the colors: they range from light pastels, to bright shades of pinks, purples, greens, and yellows. Flowers, birds, perfect pairs, butterflies and even ladybugs are just some of the themes that grace our favors. Below you’ll find a bunch of what I think are our cutest spring and garden wedding favors and accessories!
1. Showered with Love Couple Figurine Wedding Cake Top – This sweet wedding cake topper is brand new and perfect for any romantic couple whose wedding is in the spring! This darling couple is smooching beneath an umbrella – and it’s complete with the bride wearing her galoshes under her gown.
2. Beautiful Butterfly Cake Topper / Decor Sets (4 Colors) – The name of this cake topper certainly fits perfectly, because it really is beautiful! This realistic cake topper is one of a kind and available in four of spring’s most popular colors. Your guests will be in awe!
3. Miniature Metal Garden Watering Can Wedding Favors (Set of 12) – You an add a lot of charm to these rustic wedding favors with personalized ribbon or labels. Fill them up with flowers, seeds, gardening tools or candy and “shower” your guests with love!
4. “Love Birds in the Window” Ceramic Salt & Pepper Shakers – This best-selling favor is suitable for any spring wedding with its light, spring-y packaging. Your guests won’t be able to help smiling at this adorable favor and will always remember your special day when they reach for the salt & pepper.
5. “Daisy Delight” Gerbera Daisy Favor Box (Set of 24) – These bold and bright favor boxes are perfect for holding all your delicious and delectable treats! Available in hot pink or tangerine orange, the boxes are also personalized with matching personalized stickers for a really unique giveaway.
6. Mini Blown Glass Heart Vase (Set of 4) – I have an obsession with bud vases, and these ones make the perfect addition to any reception table! Add a single daisy or wildflower to the vase and voila – instant charm! The personalized clings add a whimsical touch and are available in a wide variety of colors to match your theme.
7. “Fluttering Heart” Butterfly Bottle Stopper – Wine stoppers are always a popular favor, and this butterfly stopper puts a sweet twist on a classic. But hurry – the low-cost clearance pricing hints that it may be discontinued soon.
8. “Garden Park” Black Mini Lantern – I think these mini lanterns would be extra adorable at an outdoor reception on a cool spring evening. They’ll absolutely illuminate your table settings and make a great addition to any of your guests’ decks or patios.
9. “Love Blossoms” Personalized Favor Card (Set of 12) – An oldie but a goodie! We’ve had these plantable seed cards for quite some time, and I think they’re adorable if you double them as your place cards. Personalization is free!
10. Modern Decorative Birdcage – One of our newest gift card holders, and I love the vintage style. This bird cage arrives with a free personalized streamer in your color of choice. And you can add the wishing cards too!
Spring is in the air! And for this week, you can get free shipping on your order of $99 or more!
Free Shipping On Orders Over $99 – Coupon Code: FREE99
$20 Off + Free Shipping On Orders Over $200 – Coupon Code: FREE200
$30 Off + Free Shipping On Orders Over $300 – Coupon Code: FREE300
*Please note that free shipping excludes coasters, personalized glassware, honey jars, jam jars, candy jars, and espresso sets!
But hurry! This promotion will end at 11:59 PM EST on Saturday, March 19th, 2011!
Happy shopping! <3 Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+
Latest posts by littlethings (see all)
- 10 Mistakes to Avoid When Purchasing Wedding Favors - August 26, 2014
- Make A Toast With Wedding Champagne Flutes - July 29, 2014
- Top 10 Bridal Shower Gift & Favor Ideas - July 24, 2014