Nov 17, 2011
Key chain wedding favors are a favorite among brides for a number of reasons. They’re cheap, small, lightweight, rarely damaged, and absolutely practical. Key chains are the number one souvenir! Here’s a top 5 list of our best selling (and a few of my favorite) key chain wedding favors.
1. Crystal Heart Keychains – These beauties have been a best seller for as long as I can remember, and it’s no wonder as to why. What better favor for a wedding than a heart? The crystal is absolutely gorgeous, giving this favor a completely stunning appearance. It’s simple, yet elegant.
2. “You Light Up My Life” Light Key Chain – Don’t let the price scare you, these are sold as a set of six, but they’re currently on clearance! This useful piece will probably be discontinued after the last bath sells out, but I always loved the unique and colorful favor and packaging. And I always seem to need a flashlight, so this would probably be very useful to me! In fact, I used to have one on my key ring until I lost it!
3. Eiffel Tower Key Chain Favors – These only came out last month, and I’m surprised they’re still in stock. At only $0.80 a piece and as low as $0.50, you are seriously getting so much more than your money’s worth for this product. I love the fact that it’s three dimensional, unlike other Eiffel Tower key chains I’ve seen that are two dimensional.
4. Design Your Own Bottle Opener & Key Chain – You’re getting double the practicality with this one. Key chains are useful on their own, but a bottle opener too? Fantastic! Not to mention the free personalization – your guests will always remember your day and the fabulous favor you gave them. Plus, this one’s great for both men and women.
5. Crystal Clear Diamond Design Key Chain – Another elegant crystal piece, this one is still dainty but not as feminine as the heart (but don’t expect the guys to sport this one on their key ring). But this is a great choice for a traditional style engagement party favor as well. A personal favorite of the girls here at Little Things!
Check out all of our key chain favors to find the perfect match for your wedding. And be sure to check out our key chain favors under $1.00 too – there’s a whopping 43 (out of a current total of 66 key chain wedding favors) there!
Hang in there, everyone. It’s almost Friday! – Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+