Oct 5, 2010
With the economy the way it is, it’s no surprise that people are trying to cut back and save money. Though no matter how bad the economy is, it sure doesn’t stop couples from saying “I do!” But Little Things Favors understands that times are tough, and that’s why we have a low price guarantee, and try to make navigation easier for you by organizing our cheaper items for you.
Wedding cake toppers are among the most popular of wedding accessories, and we’ve narrowed down our lowest priced ones in our Cheap Wedding Cake Toppers section. Though our porcelain, hand painted couple cake toppers are favorites with brides, they’re a lot pricier than one constructed of resin. So when brides come in on a budget, we know exactly which ones to recommend to them. Here are our top five picks:
1. Personalized Acrylic Heart Cake Top – (shown left) At only $25.00 with personalization included, you can’t go wrong with this popular piece. The acrylic is clean and clear, and two hearts float just above your names & event date. Personalize it with an interlocking script monogram as an alternative.
2. Photo Wedding Cake Topper - The perfect way to reflect your personalities and the two of you together–the two of you literally on top of the cake! This makes a great keepsake post wedding, as it’s a photo holder.
3. Porcelain Interlocking Heart Cake Topper – The perfect recommendation for last minute ordering–we can ship this out either the same or next day after the order is placed. At only $12.00, it’s affordable and fast.
4. Kissing, Dancing, or HoldingCouple – Each are $25.00, and ship out fairly quickly. The sleek design is perfect for the modern couple. Made of resin; a great price for the fine quality.
5. Love’s Embrace Wedding Cake Top – This doesn’t have to necessarily match a calla lily theme; the calla lilies are a nice accent on this modernized cake topper. Only $22.90.
Wedding cake toppers are the most popular wedding accessory on the market. Check out our site for our wide variety of them and wedding favors.
Rain, rain, go away… It’s a dreary Tuesday here @ Little Things. Still, all my love! <3 Kelsey
Connect with Kelsey on Google+